HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Wedgewood is focused on developing and deploying a proactive health and safety culture, not only for our own employees, but also for our clients and sub-contractors. Therefore, our primary aim is maintaining a first-class safety culture and creating continuous improvements on our health and safety policy. The Company is fully committed to achieving zero injuries, work related ill health and hazardous occurrences.
We are fully devoted to ensuring that the Company has adequate resources, information and training to ensure that its workforce can deliver the aim of continuous improvements at all times. We implement a regular safety audit. The findings are processed, developed and conveyed to the company workforce and reviewed on regular basis with any proposals for continuous improvement of the standard required.
Protecting the environment is considered an integral part of our operations. We understand that our day-to-day operations impact on the environment in a number of ways. We seeks to encourage a full sense of shared responsibility for the protection of the environment among our staff, suppliers, clients and subcontractors by working together to minimize the potential harmful effects of our operations wherever and whenever this it practicable.
Wedgewood is committed to the protection of the local environment and to achieving and improving environmental best practice throughout its business activities by:
- Complying with relevant government environmental legislation.
- Minimizing the waste produced in all parts of our business.
- Re-using and recycling wherever possible.
- Adopting the use of renewable resources especially in energy
- Monitoring operational practices to ensure compliance to our policy on environment
- Ensuring our staff and business associates understand and are accountable to these policy goals through communication and training.
- Developing systems to implement, review and improve the policy.
- Recognizing and accepting a responsibility for contributing to the protection of the global environment, and being committed to the principle of sustainable development.
Wedgewood aims to provide the highest quality products and services to its customers on time and within budget. Therefore we operate a quality management system that conforms to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008. The objective of the quality management system is to provide a framework for the delivery of high quality engineering services to clients.
Our quality policy requirements are communicated to all staff, suppliers, subcontractors and clients. The company constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements as and when appropriate. Our quality policy is reviewed at regular intervals in order to ensure its continuing suitability. Total customer satisfaction is the company’s primary objective. We work to achieve this by recognizing, understanding and evaluating customer needs and trying to exceed them.